Preparation time 5 minutes
Cooking time 35 minutes
Total time 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (about 500 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda or 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cranberries, fresh or frozen
- Optional, 1/4 apple, grated, 1/2 clementine, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees (180 C)
- Grease an 9×2.75in (22.9×6.99cm) spring form pan. Set aside.
- Mix together almond flour, pumpkin spice, baking soda (or baking powder)
- In a separate bowl add the pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth
- Add in dry ingredients
- Mix until well incorporated
- Add in cranberries, grated apple and clementine pieces
- Bake for 35-40 minutes
- Remove from the oven. Let cool completely before cutting
- Store in airtight container, at room temperature
You can add any frosting you prefer.