- 1 cup sweet potatoes (about 2 medium potatoes)
- 1 1/3 cups almond butter or any other nut butter, softened
- 1/4 -1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons-1/4 cup cocoa powder
- Optional: ¼ cup crushed/grated nuts, ¼ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Pock holes into the sweet potatoes with a fork and bake 400 F for about 40 minutes. Alternatively, you can peel the potatoes, chop into small squares and cook in ¼ cups of water on the stove top.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher, add the rest of the ingredients except for nuts and chocolate chips.
- Mix well and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Line 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper. Pour batter into the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minute.
- Wait 15 minutes before cutting.